On the move: Summer Classics, Tony Renta, Norman, Wood, Kendrick, & Turner and more
Published: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 9:30 AM
• Montevallo-based Summer Classics, an indoor and outdoor furniture manufacturer and retailer, said three executives have received promotions.
• Harold Hudson, who has been with the company for 19 years, will become senior vice president of national accounts, with responsibility for continuing development of national accounts and master retailers for Summer Classics and Parker James.
• Jeremy Rago will succeed Hudson as vice president of sales and marketing. Rago, who has been the company for seven years, previously served as national sales manager. He will be responsible for the wholesale dealer base, designers, showrooms and sales representatives.
• Keith Norton, vice president of operations, will now also oversee all domestic and international customer service. Norton has been with the company for two years.
• Birmingham’s Gro LLC said Tony Renta has been hired as a project manager.
Renta previously worked as the head of planning and landscape architecture for CCI Planning & Engineering. He has been involved in landscape architecture for 12 years.
For Gro, Renta will be responsible for landscape design, installations and the management of off-site projects.
Click Here to See the Article on AL.com.