Innovation, excellence, and teamwork.
These are a few of the qualities that you will find in Summer Classics employees. From our support staff to our design team, everyday we strive to:
- Deliver our products on time.
- Make our products with the most careful attention to detail and quality.
- Delight our customers, going above and beyond to meet their needs.
- Employ people who put excellence first, while exemplifying Summer Classics’ values.
Summer Classics provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health Care Plan
- Dental Care Plan
- Vision Care Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Personal Days
- Employee Discount Program
- Company Match on 401(K)
- FSA Programs
- Free In-House Counseling
- Service Awards
- Employee of the Month & Year Awards
- In-House Training and Development Programs
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond directly to each applicant. Your application will be reviewed and if Summer Classics determines that your knowledge, skills and abilities are a good fit for one of our open positions, a representative will contact you.