DESIGN Your Career Path.
Dedicated. Enthusiastic. Synergy. Integrity. Goal-oriented. Nimble.
As the growth of the furniture industry continues to outpace the U.S. Economy, a career in this strong sector could be your next big opportunity.
At Gabriella White, parent company to Summer Classics luxury outdoor furniture and Gabby high style indoor furniture, we’re searching for talented people who have passion for what they do and enjoy being part of an ever-changing and growing team.
A Place for You
Our company is filled with new and exciting opportunities. It takes a team of designers, accountants, customer service reps, operations specialists, marketers, sales folks and more working together to deliver our high quality products.
Corporate: This group of individuals makes sure that the day-to-day operations of our business run smoothly. Our IT, Accounting, Marketing, Design, HR, Customer Service and other teams continually push the envelope of innovation and manage a wide range of responsibilities to keep our business growing.
Operations and Manufacturing: Whether its creating new and beautiful products or organizing and transporting furniture, our talented group makes sure that our customers receive items they’ll love in a timely manner.
Retail: Our talented team of designers, retail managers and merchandisers loves assisting customers to help them create living spaces that reflect their unique styles and personalities.
Sales: The passion for our products is contagious among our sales staff who travel across the country to help our customers grow their businesses with Summer Classics and Gabby partnerships and furnishings.
Life’s Best Moments.
Not only is our company’s tagline, but we take it to heart in all that we do. Our work environment is one of excellence where we work together to create beautiful products from our newly renovated corporate headquarters in Pelham, Alabama. Here teamwork, personal growth, satisfaction in a job well done and continued progress all thrive.
Our culture is shaped by these core values:
- Dedicated – We are passionate and committed to our work. We go above and beyond and do whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations.
- Enthusiastic – We have a positive attitude. We look forward to the opportunities that each new day presents us.
- Synergy – We believe in the power of teamwork. We believe leveraging each team member’s talents and gifts are what ultimately delivers success.
- Integrity – We believe in honor, trustworthiness, fiscal responsibility and doing right by God. We only discuss company issues with those that can help solve the issue.
- Goal-Oriented – We get the future we plan for. We believe in striving for and delivering exceptional results.
- Nimble – We are flexible, embrace change and move at a swift pace. We react quickly to ever-changing market demands.
- Health Care Plan
- Dental Care Plan
- Vision Care Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Personal Days
- Employee Discount Program
- Company Match on 401(K)
- FSA Programs
- Free In-House Counseling
- Service Awards
- Employee of the Month & Year Awards
- In-House Training and Development Programs
Summer Classics understands that we cannot have a growing and thriving business while ignoring the needs of the communities that we serve. “Our company truly believes in our tagline Life’s Best Moments. Furnished,” says President William White. “We want to make people’s lives better and create life’s best moments. And these are the moments that are special to us where we can give back to the community and enhance people’s lives.”
We recently held a campaign where the proceeds went to Dwell with Dignity, a nonprofit agency in Dallas and Atlanta that designs and installs complete home interiors for families who desperately need a home that will support health and wellness.
In addition, we helped to furnish new homes for the WellHouse, a nonprofit that seeks to rescue and provide opportunities for restoration to victims of human trafficking. And a portion of the sales of the Summer Classics Halo collection are donated to Ovarian Cancer research at UNC Lineberger Cancer Center in honor of the late Susan Lambeth, a 17-year sales representative for Summer Classics.
We are always taking applications. Please click the “Search Job Openings” link now to apply to a specific position.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond directly to each applicant. Your application will be reviewed and if Summer Classics determines that your knowledge, skills and abilities are a good fit for one of our open positions, a representative will contact you.