Please follow this checklist to ensure your order is placed and processed quickly. Please fill out the COM form for each fabric sent, including pillow fabrics.
Note: Leather, sheers and vinyl will not be accepted and silk and furs will only be accepted for Gabby pillows. Excess C.O.M. yardage will only be returned upon request at the time of the order.
C.O.M. Yardage should be priced at a Grade B. Only 54″ wide fabric will be accepted.
If you are sending in a pattern fabric that will be matched, use the following scale to calculate waste and add the necessary amount of additional fabric. Always use the largest repeat dimension to determine the correct amount of additional yardage needed.
* Please see HERE for base yardages and add the necessary additional amount for matched patterns to the base yardage listed. For fabrics with repeats larger than those shown above please contact your customer service representative for assistance. At times due to unusual patterns or proportions in the fabric, more yardage may be needed. Gabriella White will not be responsible for additional fabric needed or excess fabrics that remain.
Each roll of fabric MUST BE LABELED with the following:
- Account Name or Number
- Purchase Order Number
- Frame or Cushion Number (fabric is being applied to)
Unless specific instructions are provided:
- All stripes will run vertically.
- All fabric will be applied using the face side of the fabric.
- All fabric is applied by the factory at their discretion, unless specified otherwise on page 1 of the C.O.M. form, without liability for doing so.
All C.O.M. orders must be accompanied by a copy of this completed C.O.M. Form, or your order will not be acknowledged and your account charged a $100 processing fee.
STEP 6.C.O.M. fabric must be shipped, freight prepaid, to:
Attn: SC COM Department
3140 Pelham Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124