Before you fire up the grill, serve the ice-cream cake, or light the sparklers this 4th of July weekend, you’ll want to prep your exterior lounge areas for maximum relaxation. We believe the key to a fun-filled summer holiday lies in the comfort of your outdoor spaces –– which is why luxurious chaise lounges are Summer Classics go-to product for the season of sunshine.
All-American Design: The Summer Classics Way
Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Summer Classics is proudly based in the USA. What’s the best way to celebrate the birth of our nation? By enjoying the great outdoors, of course! From sea to shining sea, the American landscape is strikingly varied. From the rolling hills of Georgia, to the rocky shores of Maine, to the sandy beaches of California (and everywhere in between), the beauty of this land inspires every product we design at Summer Classics.
With so many climates and environments to serve, our Summer Classics collection must adapt to countless different settings. That’s why we have designed an array of furniture styles to suit a clientele as diverse as the country we call home. Here, we’re rounded up six spectacular chaise lounges to keep your outdoor spaces looking pretty, polished, and patriotic this Independence Day weekend. Here’s to the red, white, and blue! *Cue the fireworks.*
- Croquet Teak Chaise: This classic chaise is available in three stylish colorways: amber-stained natural teak, perfectly pre-silvered weathered teak, and elegant oyster grey teak. Each sculpted wood chaise looks perfect styled with or without its perfectly plump, thick welted cushion.
“We used the Croquet Teak collection for the lounge seating for this project…I fell head over heals with the brass hardware on these recliners when I saw them at Las Vegas Market. I pinned them for this project right then and there!” –– Heather Redding, Towne & Main Interiors
2. Delray Woven Chaise: Recline in complete comfort – no cushion required. The Delray Woven Chaise, fully wrapped in N-Dura resin wicker, is 100% waterproof and features a curvaceous, contemporary silhouette.
“My warm weather essentials are a great chaise lounge by the pool, outdoor dining area, and planters filled with summertime blooms.” –– Lindsey Townsend, SummerHouse
3. Rustic Chaise Lounge: For the ultimate lounge experience, place two Rustic Chaise Lounges side-by-side, creating a plush platform to relax in king-sized comfort. N-Dura resin wicker is an incredibly resilient material, resisting both harmful UV-rays and damaging mildew.
4. Club Teak Chaise: Suited for small-scale spaces, our Club Teak Chaise features classic styling with luxe upgrades like solid brass hardware, scalloped bracing, and a retractable drink tray. Remember, not all teak is created equal. If your chaise will be placed near saltwater or a swimming pool “splashzone”, marine grade teak is essential for maintaining the lifespan of your furniture.
5. Coast Chaise: Spend hours sunbathing while cradled in the streamlined frame of our Coast Chaise. Ergonomically designed for airy comfort, its armless body is constructed of high-quality canvas mesh, stainless steel, and sculpted teak.
“I love the mixture of the mesh material for loungers with teak frames. The mesh is so functional & easy to clean, and the teak is so classic for poolside relaxation.” –– Lindsey Townsend, SummerHouse
6. Skye Chaise Lounge: All about the angles, our mixed-material Skye Chaise Lounge is fabricated with wrought aluminum covered in woven resin wicker. Three sophisticated colorways – slate grey, black walnut, and oyster – are sure to impress poolside guests.